UEOG’s Commandments to Protect the People
Some of these commandments already exist in scriptures or as laws of some governments. UEOG have these included to be as complete as possible
1. Thou Shall Not Kill.
2. Thou Shall Not Cause Pain or Suffering, Kidnap or Confine People
3. Love thy neighbor as thy self.
4. Treat everyone with Justice and Fairness.
5. Share your wealth with all. Follow donations as per guidelines below.
6. Provide Security, Peace, Human Rights, Freedom, Independence, Democracy, Self rule, Harmony and Happiness for all .
7. Dictatorship governments shall be dismantled.
8. Terrorism, which kills, injures or causes property damage to civilians by Terrorists or Governments or World or Regional Powers is strictly prohibited. However Freedom and Liberation Struggle for a just cause against oppression and violence against a minority race or religion, when peaceful negotiation fails, is understood by UEOG, as long as civilians are not used as human shields. Countries under siege by rampaging troops, gangs and rebels are subject to UEOG commandments.
9. No Child Soldiers shall be recruited or under military training below the age of 18
10. Provide Security, Food, Water, Medical Attention, Protection from Property Damage and Safe Shelter for Refugees affected by War.
11. Everyone in every business establishment is accountable from the top down and bottom up. That is the workers in low level can question the action of his superiors in higher levels and get answers and resolution.
12. Governments of all levels, businesses and the rich together with UEOG;
(a) Provide Guaranteed Jobs or Income, which meets the cost of living in the area concerned. No one may be fired or layed off from work, except if the worker is not compliant with the rules of work as approved by UEOG TBD. Existing workload has to be shared with all the workers willing to work
(b) Provide Adequate Social Security or Pension Income consistent with the cost of living in the area the person is living, for all those who cannot earn a living because they are old or sick or disabled
(c) Provide Food, Water, Shelter, Heating, and Air-conditioning in extreme heat for everyone
(d) Provide Medical Coverage for everyone
(e) Increase Medical Professionals and Services to meet the demand
(f) Provide Security, Rescue and Emergency Services during War, Natural Disasters and Accidents for everyone
(g) Provide Education from kindergarten to university for everyone
(h) Establish Orphanages for Unwanted or Abused or Poor or Homeless Children
(i) Provide Help for everyone who needs, particularly, the Poor, the Old, the Children, the Sick, Mentally or Physically Disabled