United Earth’s Commandments to Protect the People
TBD To Be Decided
Some of these commandments already exist in scriptures, in Thirukural or as laws of some governments. United Earth have these included to be as complete as possible
- Live a Humble Life to Save Mother Earth with Minimum Material Things such as Cars, Mansions, Consumer Items such as Cloths, Shoes, Scents, Luxury Items, Travel, Energy.
- Shall Not Kill.
3. Shall Not Cause Pain or Suffering, Kidnap or Confine People
4. Shal Not Rape Anyone.
5. Love thy neighbor as thy self.
6. Treat everyone with Justice and Fairness.
7. Share your Wealth with the Needy and Good Non Profit Organizations
8. Provide Security, Peace, Human Rights, Freedom, Independence, Democracy, Self rule, Harmony and Happiness for all .
9. Dictatorship governments shall be dismantled.
10. Terrorism, which kills, injures or causes property damage to civilians by Terrorists or Governments or World or Regional Powers is strictly prohibited. However Freedom and Liberation Struggle for a just cause against oppression and violence against a minorities, when peaceful negotiation fails, is understandable, as long as civilians are not used as human shields or harmed in any other way. Countries under siege by rampaging troops, rebels and gangs are subject to these commandments.
11. No Child Soldiers shall be recruited or under military training below the age of 18
12. Provide Security, Food, Water, Medical Care, Protection from Property Damage and Safe Shelter for Refugees affected by War, Threats of Violence and Dissasters.
13. Everyone in every business establishment is accountable from top down and bottom up. That is the workers in low level have the right to question the actions of his superiors in higher levels and get answers and fare resolutions.
14. Governments of all levels, Businesses and the Rich together with United Earth;
(a) Provide Guaranteed Jobs or Income, appropriate with the qualification, experience, disabilities, Interests and the cost of living in the area concerned. No one may be fired from work, except when the worker is not compliant with fare rules of work approved by the respective Government.
(b) Provide Adequate Social Security or Pension Income consistent with the cost of living in the area the person is living, for all those who cannot earn a living because they are old or sick or disabled
(c) Provide Food, Water, Shelter, Heating, and Air-conditioning in extreme heat for everyone
(d) Reduce the Gap of Assets and Income between the Rich and Poor to a Fair one as TBD by United Earth.
(d) Provide Medical Coverage for everyone
(e) Increase Medical Professionals and Services to meet the demand
(f) Provide Security, Rescue and Emergency Services during War, Disasters and Accidents for everyone
(g) Provide Education from kindergarten to university for everyone
(h) Establish Orphanages or Adoptions for Orphaned Children
(i) Provide Care for everyone who needs it, particularly, the Poor, the Old, the Children, the Sick, Mentally or Physically Disabled