Goals of United Earth to Protect the People
1. Provide Basic Needs and Rights to All the People All over the World. One World, with Love, Care and Helping each other, Put Away our Self Centered Short Term Goals, Realize We are Descendants from One Common Ancestry, with our Destiny Bound by the Environment with the Natural Habitat Consisting of Air, Water and Land, Forests, and Non Renewable Resources; Oil, Gas, Metals, etc.
2. Save us from Self Destruction by Conflicts and Dangerous Weapons which are kept at Constant Alert Capable of Destroying the Whole Planet, Possibly even by Accident, Misunderstanding or Misinterpretation or Ego of those in Power.
3. Provide Clean Water, Food, Shelter, Heating and Cooling and Transportation for all.
4. Replace Owning Homes, Furniture and Appliances with Easily Paid Off Furnished Living Space wherever they Move or Travel.
5. Replace Owning Vehicles with On Demand Renewable Energy Based Affordable Rapid Door to Door Transportation, without worrying about Car Loan or Maintenance of Vehicle.
6. Provide Security, Peace, Human Rights, Freedom, Democracy, Harmony and Conditions for Happiness for all.
7. Implement Sustainable Development Conserving Non Renewable Natural Resources and Provide Financial Security while Keeping Environmentally Harmful Wastes, Runaway Consumption and Lavish Life Style Under Control.
8. Provide Education up to University for all.
9. Provide Medical Services for all.
10. Provide Ethical Education and True Values such as Environment, Love of People, Animals, Natural Habitat, Peace and Harmony.
11. Keep Earth‘s Population under Strict Control.
12. Change our destiny from being Owned and Controlled by the Privileged Few. Replace Capitalism, Communism and Dictatorships with a Progressive Political System Led by Proven NGOs and Activists, and Tamed Capitalism with Collectively Owned Economic System with Some Central Planning and Flexibility to Learn and Adapt.
Photos above and below illustrate:
Malnourished Children in Africa.
A Starving Child in Africa.
The Skeletons of some of the 800,000 Tutsies Massacred in Rwanda, while the World governments and the UN Watched and Did Nothing About it.
A Dog being Tortured with it’s Front Legs Tied Behind it’s Back and a Can Pushed over it’s Mouth.
A Dog being Beaten in Korea.
Pig and Piglets in very Small Cages in an Animal Farm restricted Without any Freedom to Move.
Goals of United Earth to Protect the Animals
1. As per People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment, or abuse in any way.
2. Animals love their young, Mother, siblings, other animals in their herd and humans, are sensitive, feel the pain, have emotions, get traumatized, depressed, and have the intelligence of a child. Animals are not ours to eat, wear, perform in circuses having been trained inhumanly with beatings, confined and punished when they do not perform as expected, stabbed in Rodeo, forced in races or rides, plough fields, pull heavy loads uphill in hot or cold weather with no or litter water or food with or rest in developing countries worldwide, be confined in tiny cages unable to move or stretch, tortured, castrated, organs mutilated, Heads slammed on the floor laying conscious screaming and kicking their legs in extreme pain, dipped in hot water alive for hair removal, and slaughtered in animals farms, fed steroids to gain weight rapidly, becoming lame unable to support their weight and walk, Suspended from one leg bleeding to death slowly, Calves separated from their mother soon as they are born for Veal, dehorned with Hot Iron Screaming in Pain, Chicken’s beaks cut off, Marked with Hot Iron, fed steroids to produce more Milk, Milked with machines, Skinned Alive in a Cruel Manner as done in China, experimented in research labs after having been injected with Harmful Viruses, Bacteria and Chemicals, Hunted and Poached with Animal Traps for Ivory or Horn. Be human and be kind to them, become vegetarians or better Vegans, Do not wear their fur or skin, do not attend circuses or rodeo or marine land, do not consume dairy milked from cows inhumanely by machines. Adopt a pet from your local animal shelter. Save the Earth. Please tell me what can be done to the Owners, CEOs, Senior Officers who own and run these and treat these poor animals inhumanely, and the Political Leaders who are showing a blind Eye to the suffering of Animals, without preventing these atrocities from happening. We should create a United Earth Governments Elected by those who love People, Animals and the Environment, Create a Court, Rectify Earth law, and Charge these Violators who commit these atrocities.
3. Stop all forms of Animal Abuse to any Kind of Animals; Wild, Farm and Domestic Animals, Birds, Fish, Seals, Small Creatures such as Insects, Ants and Worms and so on.
4. Provide Retraining, New Jobs, Social Security to all affected by United Earth Actions in the Meet, Fish, Fur and other Animal Industries
A Monkey In a Lab Experiment Cries Out In Pain. Human Indifference to Pain of Others!
Elephant Collapsed and Died in transit for a Circus for Entertainment is being dragged from a truck.
Cow or Steer, Conscious and Struggling to Get Free off, Suffering in Pain, in the Meat Industry
Goals of United Earth to Protect the Environment
1. Save the Environment from being Destroyed by our Desire for Profit, Lavish Life Style and Short Term Comforts, which Ignores the Future of this Planet, Our Children, Animals and the Natural Habitat.
2. Reduce; Reduce Energy, Mining Products, Land and other Non Renewable Natural Resources for our Children and Future Generations.
3. Reuse; Eliminate Disposable Products, Permit Only Reusables as the Priority.
4. Recycle; As the 2nd Priority Permit Recyclables. Aggressively Recycle.
5. Avoid Global Warming by Reducing the use of CO2 Emitting Coal, Oil and Gas. Drastically Reduce Natural Disasters Induced by Global Warming, and Irresponsible Human Activity, Creating Vicious Weather Cycles, with Ever Increasing Force and Frequency, Setting Record Temperatures, Flooding, Droughts and Hurricanes, Causing Wide Spread Misery to People, Animals and Plant Life and Threatening the Future of Our Planet
6. Stop Deforestation as Forests are an Important Part of the Natural Habitat for Animals and Birds. In addition Forests are the Lungs of the Earth, Taking in CO2 and Giving Out Oxygen Humans and Animals Breath. Deforestation Literally Chokes us and Increases Global Warming. Use Alternate Materials for Housing, Furniture and other Lumber Products.
7. Eliminate Pollution of Air, Water, and Land with Harmful Substances.
8. Cleanup Polluted Rivers, Lakes, Land and Air
9. Plan Development in Sustainable Ways, without Disturbing the Homes, Feeding Grounds and Migration of Animals and Birds. High ways Need Breaks with Overpasses or Underpasses or Monitored Very Low Speed for Land Animals to Cross to Migrate or Feed
10. Avoid Loss of Animal and Plant Species
11. Replace Owning Homes, Furniture and Appliances with Easily Paid Off Energy Efficient, Furnished Living Space they Own Wherever they Move.
12. Replace Motor Vehicles running on Oil and Gas Generating the Global Warming CO2 with On Demand Renewable Energy Based Affordable Rapid Door to Door Transportation.
Graph of Atmospheric CO2 levels with the years.
Correlation of Average Temperature with the level of CO2
Polar Bears in Rapidly Depleting Arctic Polar Ice due to Global Warming by Increasing CO2 Level