UEOGs Commandments to Protect the Environment
1. Mandatory Negotiation on People, Animals, Peace, Natural Habitat, Environment and Non Renewable Natural Resources, between nations and Agree on Target Levels and a Time Line to achieve these levels
2. No Nuclear or Conventional Bombing, Shelling, Firing any Guns or Rifles or Artillery in Animal or People Territory
3. Nuclear Disarmament agreement between nations to disarm in phases which completely eliminates all nuclear weapons ASAP (TBD). Agree for a Mandatory Ban of Nuclear Weapons Testing
4. Conventional Weapons Reduction agreement between nations to disarm in phases
5. No Dumping of harmful substances, wastes, industrial pollutants, or sewage in to the waters or soil. They should be made harmless for safe storage, and kept from leaking into the waters, soil.
6. No Harmful Gasses such as CO, SO2, NO2 or other Harmful Gases may be vented into the air.
7. Generation of Harmful Substances, per person per month is limited to the level as per table TBD below
8. Wastes Generated per person per year and lifetime, is allocated to and accounted by individuals as per table TBD
9. Land for home is limited to TBD per single family. Unfortunately due to more than bearable population of the earth with the added constraint on lumber due to depletion of natural habitat, we should abandon the traditional idea of families owning homes on individual land plots. This applies particularly to big houses which occupy large land area and put a high demand on lumber, energy for heating and air conditioning and other material resources. We are forced to resort to high rise buildings, with limited living space per family. However we should be able to have a common park, garden and play ground for children and pets in the ground level.
10. Reduce CO2 emission to TBD level by the year 2020. Meet Annual Quota Per Person Per Year as Per Table TBD.
11. Items 6, 7, 8 and above for businesses, non profit organizations and governments is TBD
12. Sign and commit to Kyoto and other similar protocols.
13. Each person shall not consume more than TBD level of CO2 per month per person, in the form of energy and material needs
14. Buying, Consumption of Timber and other Non Renewable resources per person per month is limited to the level as per table TBD below. Limits of quota of Metal, Concrete, Asphalt, Building Materials, Lumber, Consumer Items, Mining etc will be covered by the above table
15. Governments, Municipalities, Cities, Provinces and Businesses should legislate and buy this quota from individuals, for example to build roads or bridges or Malls or vehicles.
16. Be a responsible consumer and Reduce consumption by eliminating unnecessary and luxury items such as owning big and multiple homes, too many and big cars, too many expensive clothing, too many furniture being changed too frequently, too many and unnecessary decorative items, taking frequent long distance trips, too many expensive entertainment items changed too frequently, giving material gifts to people who can afford them, instead make pledges to the poor in developing countries or other unfortunate people or the animals or if you must give this gift to this person, it could be to enroll them yoga, meditation, or exercise or tuition or cash. Leading a simple life, which does not exert a high demand, our earth’s natural resources, will help our children, future generations and us.
17. Carefully manage Mining, Energy and Growth of economy in developing countries.
18. Stop manufacturing, of TBDW1 weight class Cars in TBDT1 Years and TBDW2 weight class in TBDT2 years and so on, and most of the cars in TBD years as per table TBD. Sale and use of these cars are allowed to lag behind by 7 years
19. Establish Energy and Environmentally friendly public transportation. Expand on highly Energy Efficient and Frequent public Mass Transportation such as World Wide High Speed Electric Trains, Subways, Busses, Vans, for Transportation with Safety, Comfort, Security, Convenience with Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs for Baggage, Disabled Persons and Pets
20. Find Environmentally, Animal friendly and Non Renewable Resources friendly ways to generate energy
21. Reduce traveling to work by telecommuting using the Internet for many desk jobs, schooling, shopping etc.
22. Disposal of Harmful Virus and Bacteria shall be done safely.
23. Radioactive Wastes Shall be Stored in Protective Containers in Safe Locations for Long Enough Periods.
24. Recycling of everything such as Paper, Plastics, Glass, Metal and Timber is compulsory.
25. Disposable Products such as Shaving Razors, Lighters, Paper or Plastic Shopping Bags, Paper Plates, Cups and Cutler, Paper Napkins, Paper Towels and the like shall not be manufactured, sold or given away for free. One possible solution: Everyone carry their own utensils made of stainless steel or other suitable material and Cloth Napkins.� Part of this commandment sounds absurd, but when the oceans overflow into your home due to global warming, absurdity is not taking these seriously
26. Bottles, Cans, Packing Boxes, Crates, Shopping Bags and the like shall be standardized and made of almost 100% Recyclable Material such as Steel or Aluminum or other suitable Synthetic Material and a deposit equal to the cost of the item contained shall be collected at the time of purchase. These containers shall be returned to be able to purchase anymore such items, as verified by a UEOGID Card
27. All manufactured items shall be designed and tested to last as long as possible as per UROG Guidelines TBD. They shall not be designed to fail in a relatively short time frame intentionally in order to sell more
28. Prize of items sold in small quantity shall not be increased to sell more
29. Motorized Leisure and Sports such as Auto Racing, Motor Boats, Snowmobiles, Frequent Cruises and Trips shall be banned
30. Education of people of all ages in all the topics covered here shall be provided at all levels such as: United Nations, Countries, Provinces, Cities, Municipalities, Towns, Villages, Nursery Schools, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Colleges, Universities, Day Cares, Children’s TV programs, Radio, TV and Internet Search Engines, News, Movies, Talk Shows, Discussions, News Paper, Books, Magazines, Journals.
(a) Love and Compassion of Animals, People and Care of Natural Habitat including the Forests
(b) Importance of the environment and natural resources
(c) Importance of population control
(d) Promote Peace, Harmony, Yoga, Meditation, Healthy and Happy life, how to be a sensible consumer leading a life which does not lead to depletion of natural resources, destruction of animal habitat, cause global warming or generate Harmful substances, kill or hurt people or animals, Drugs, Smoking, Alcohol, Fitness and Exercising, Sensible eating habits, Maintaining a good weight and Vegetarianism
(e) No Promotion Suggestive Mention (Popup) of Drugs, Smoking, Alcohol in any Media
31. Shall Organize Programs during Prime Time in Radio, TV, or in the Front Pages of Newspapers, all the published Magazines, Books, Motioned in Movies, Dramas and Shows Promoting the above.
32. Internet Search Engines should display the link for UEOG Website (www.UEO.org) as the first item found by search engines daily when search is done on People, Animal, Plant Life and Environment Topics until everyone on earth knows about it and the updates
- Dismantle Nations, Borders and Become part of One United Earth by the year TBD, as this the cause of earth’s major problems: Conflicts leading up to Nuclear and Conventional Weapons Escalation with the Danger of Possibility of War, Turmoil of People, Animals and being a Major Contributing factor towards Environmental Damage, Global Warming and Generation of Harmful Substances
- Governments together with UEOG should Catch, Prosecute and Punish Violators of UEOG Commandments
- Governments, Businesses and UEOG Shall Conduct Research Study the Impact on the Plants, the Natural Habitat and the Environment by Businesses, Products and Services
- Governments and Businesses Shall Take Appropriate Actions to eliminate or drastically reduce the negative impacts on the Plants, the Natural Habitat and the Environment revealed by the above Research Study. Transport of Radioactive Nuclear Material, in ships or as the nuclear fuel in submarines or ships powered by nuclear material, or as weapons, Crude Oil or Other Harmful Substances, across the oceans, lakes and rivers shall be banned. When transporting them through land populated by people or animals, extreme care shall be exercised
- Should Promote an Internet Coordinated, World Wide, Energy Efficient and Environmentally Friendly, Door to Door Transportation